Checkout Flight Details:
If you are not checked out in any of our aircraft yet, this includes a full checkout with one of our instructors.
After scheduling, one of our instructors will reach out to confirm this reservation.
This is a VFR-only checkout. If you want an IFR checkout, please mention this to the instructor and that can be accommodated.
Be prepared to answer a few questions on the ground, perform normal and performance takeoff and landings, emergency procedures, stalls, slow flight, and some maneuvers.
Checkout flights must be done with our chief instructor. If availability seems limited, this is usually because of the instructor’s schedule, not the aircraft.
The listed price assumes 2h scheduled time and 1.5h flight time with one of our instructors in our C150s.
After your flight, if the checkout was shorter and cheaper than listed, the balance left over may be refunded or credited towards your next flight.
If the checkout is longer and costs more than listed, you will need to pay the remaining balance.
What to Bring:
- Pilot Certificates
- Driver’s License
- Proof of US Citizenship (US passport or original birth certificate)
- Logbook (Proof of flight review & any appropriate endorsements)
- Credit or Debit Card
- Aircraft must remain within 75nm of T67 when rented (except with prior approval).
- Must be time building for a future certificate or have the intent of training with us.
- Cessna 150: 200 lbs total passenger limit
- Less than 185lb preferred.
- Cessna 172: 575 lbs total limit
- US Citizen
- Keep in mind, we may need to reschedule your flight.
- We typically only reschedule flights for weather, maintenance inspections, and student checkrides.
- If you need to cancel, please let us know at least 30h in advance, no questions asked. If you cancel on the same day, you may be subject to a cancellation fee.
Location: 628 Aviator Dr. Fort Worth, TX 76179
By booking the flight, you agree to our terms of service.
Select Your Aircraft
If you want to get checked out for both Cessnas, the second checkout is much shorter and has fewer requirements. Keep in mind, that we do impose some limitations on the rental use of our Cessnas since they are used for flight training. Review our policies here.
The Mooney checkout is a bit more intensive since it is a complex aircraft. If you want to fly somewhere far and fast, the Mooney is the best choice.
This is our most affordable rental option, and it is a great time-builder. However, it is weight-limited and has a much smaller cockpit than our Cessna 172s.
Cessna 172s are a perfect option for anyone. They are still affordable relative to other aircraft, and they are more comfortable.
The Mooney is designed to be fast and get you places.
Insurance requires a 10-hour checkout (5h if you have +25h of complex time). This is only available to pilots with more than 100 hours total time, however, insurance may make some exceptions.
Contact us and become a student
Get In Touch
Upon submission, please allow a few hours for our reply. By submitting, you consent to our communications. You may opt-out anytime.