To save paper and time, we collect this needed information electronically.

However, to learn to fly, we will need the following document in person to meet record keeping regulations to confirm you are a US citizen. If you are not a US citizen, we will have to follow a different process.

  • Government issued Photo ID (driver's license)
  • Original birth certificate OR current US passport

If you are a renter or training for your commercial, we will only need photo ID and pilot documents.